Friday, January 27, 2012

What motivates my greatest passion?

My passion is to do something creative with my life. My dream is to be a creative director or art director at an advertising firm, but on my way there or if all else fails, I just want to do something creative. I feel like everything around me motivates this passion inside. I am inspired from the smallest things everyday, and I feel like everyday is a new day to soak up all the life I can so hopefully one day I can put it to good use. One thing that motivates my creativity bug is music, especially live music. It not only gives me a feeling but an image in my mind. Colors. Thoughts. Everything. Exhibit A:


Or Traveling. Soaking up culture in beautiful places and uniquely beautiful places. Photographs are my reminder of where Ive been and where Ive felt something. Example: who knew downtown Tuscaloosa had such beauty?


Or seeing commercials that are so good, so amazing that they give me goose bumps and I realize that's why advertising is so important. It makes me appreciate the industry and reminds me why I am pursing this path. 


And lastly, every picture of San Fransisco I see motivates me. San Fransisco is where I have dreamed to go after graduating, and that is where I am going. Its a city unlike any other I have ever been to with a vibe and feeling that cant be copied anywhere else. I feel like my passion can bloom in a city like San Fransisco, and I cant wait to see what it has in store for me. Its reminds me why I need to work so hard. 






No comments:

Post a Comment