Friday, February 3, 2012

After taking the "Multiple Intelligences Test" i was not too surprised with the findings of my top threes intelligences. My highest scoring intelligence category was the "Spatial/Visual." I definitely do not disagree with this since I am a very visual person. I see pictures/scenes in my head with most everything I do from drawings, to music, to interior design. Basically anything and everything. My second highest scoring category was "Musical." Although I can only play one instrument and i dont even play it on a regular basis anymore I still consider myself very musically inclined. Music is a huge part of my life. It inspires me. If i actually had a life with large amounts of free time. I would run away and teach myself guitar. And my third highest scoring category is "Interpersonal." This again I was not surprised about. I am very intune with others around me and how they are feeling. At times this can be good but also bad. For now its definitely a positive thing. I think interaction and knowing/caring about how others feel is so important to daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment