Thursday, February 23, 2012

Test Preparation Rituals....


Although I found humor in actually writing my test preparation rituals out, I swear they work for me. I usually wake up extra early (5:00am)... it might shock some but I am what you would call a "morning person." Once I am awake I make a cup of green tea to get myself going. Even though I cant listen to music while studying I do listen to HGTV at a low volume. It works for me because #1. its boring #2. no one ever yells on HGTV, the monotone voices are easy on the ears and #3. they never show anything shocking that might catch my eye. I  also like to light a candle because its calms me. I like Febreeze's Lavender Vanilla scented candle the most, it smells like peace. And finally, I like to write in a black Pilot .05 pen. It rolls so nicely on the paper and makes my hand writing look pretty and clean. Yes these rituals sound a bit odd, but they are proven to work... for me. And I'm not planning on changing them anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment