Monday, February 20, 2012

Something forgotten and recently discovered...

Recently (meaning the past year) I have rediscovered my love/hate for journaling. When i was younger keeping a journal was tough, due to the fact that i was not good with writing daily entries. I wasnt and still am not a fan of writing. My sister has novels of her childhood years where as i have random entries... notes... and doodles. With this discouraging comparison i gave up journaling for good, until recently. I realized I didnt have to write novels and use it purely for "journaling" my life. Instead i have been keeping a journal filled with drawings, lyrics, inspiring quotes... this puts way less pressure on me for making daily entries and spelling every word correctly. Instead anytime I'm feeling inspired i can put it down on paper. Here are a few of the doodles: 



No comments:

Post a Comment